Staycation Breaks in Lahinch
Located along the majestic Wild Atlantic Way, Lahinch Coast Hotel is the ideal choice for a Family or Couple Staycation break in Clare in 2021.
Lahinch Coast Hotel, the large spacious four star hotel enjoys a prominent location in the famous coastal town on the West coast of Clare. We are just a stone's throw away from Lahinch's famous Blue Flag beach and a short walk from the Playground and of course the renowned championship links at Lahinch Golf Club. The world famous and spectacular Cliffs of Moher, Burren landscape, Aran Islands, Doolin Cave, Moher Hill Animal Farm and many other tourist attractions are all within very easy reach. Lahinch and the North & West Clare areas are home to vast open spaces and miles of beaches, ideal for stretching your legs after months of isolation. The perfect spot for exploring the west of Ireland and taking in the Wild Atlantic Way.
Plan an action packed daily itinerary which isn’t difficult as there is so much to do in the area or relax and unwind with a splash in our 17m swimming pool and leisure centre, a swim on Lahinch Beach, a trip to the nearby Lahinch playground, the options are endless.
Why Book Your 2021 Staycation at Lahinch Coast Hotel?
- Comfortable & Spacious 1 & 2 Bedroom Family Suites with separate Kitchenette & living area. (The kitchenette/Living area ensures families can enjoy home living with hotel facilities allowing families to relax and enjoy fun family time together perfect for family meals to be enjoyed in the privacy of own suite (room service options available)
- Welcome pack for each child on arrival encouraging our important younger guests to complete our Lahinch Coast Hotel kid’s passport!
- State of the art leisure facilities including swimming pool, kids pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi
- Complimentary WiFi and selection of TV channels
- Listed in Georgina Campbell’s Ireland Guide 2021
- A host of family friendly discounted activities from Local Surfing or Rock-climbing to an array to attractions in the area and along the Wild Atlantic Way. So much to choose from.
- Our beautiful blue flag Beach, Lahinch, just a very short stroll away
- Lahinch Playground overlooking the Beach
- IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR OUR YOUNGER GUESTS - (Believe it or not the Fairies moved in during the lockdown (May 2020), we saw it when we checked our CCTV and it now looks like they are sticking around!) Children can discover our Fairy doors and fairy fun throughout the hotel. Click here to see what the special fairies got up to during the lockdown!
- Coast Kids Club - Please Note due to Covid 19 Restrictions and general safety unfortunately our Kids Club will NOT be open during the 2021 season.
Choose from our 4, 5/6 or 7+ nights breaks, stay longer and save. Our staycation offers are available to book right up to the end of October 2021 (Limited availability remaining in June, July & August). Book with peace of mind knowing that you can cancel free of charge up to 24 hours in advance.
Lahinch and the surrounding Clare area is home to beautiful beaches, captivating cliffs and an abundance of adventures and activities with an abundance of open space and coastal fresh air to make your family’s staycation fun filled and memorable without the stress of airports, flights and baggage restrictions!
For the uncertain times we are now all currently living with we (the management and staff) are all thinking and reacting differently with COVID-19 at the forefront of our thoughts. We are embracing many additional health and safety procedures throughout every department of our Hotel and do this for the safety and reassurance of our guests and employees. When you do decide to book your Staycation break with us rest assured that we are making every effort to protect our guests and staff. These procedures are being updated in line with Health and Safety Government Guidelines
Our Full Commitment - details can be seen by clicking here
You and your family will be safe and comfortable as our guests at Lahinch Coast Hotel where holiday moments & family fun begins.
Browse our range of Staycation Breaks in Clare and activity ideas by clicking on the links below or alternatively you can phone us on +353 (065) 7081100 or email us on email@example.com for more details or to book.
Did you know we offer Free Cancellation - View our Cancellation Policy Here
Covid-19 Health & Safety - View our Full Commitment Here