Our Response to Covid - 19
We would like to reassure you that we are committed to making every effort to protect our guests and employees in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis and its aftermath. We look forward to reopening on June 29th based on Government, HSE & IHF guidelines,
What We Are Doing and Our Promise
In March we had a full external Audit completed by Cater Care Irelands leading Health and Safety Compliance Consultancy who specialise in Hotels and Food operations. This resulted in further training and implementing more detailed and stringent measures
throughout every department of the hotel. We are now working with Cater Care on a full time basis as we make further changes as we will reopen one June 29th and welcome guests back.
As we embrace the next stage of Health & Safety procedures it will be shared on this page.
-The Hotel has a designated team monitoring and overseeing the implementation of daily tasks in each department.
- Sanitiser station at all entry points
- Hand Washing training carried out with all employees.
- We have circulated HSE & WHO Guidelines to ensure all correct procedures will be followed.
- Fully trained procedure for sanitising all hotel bedrooms after guest departure has been put in place. (Further updates to follow prior to reopening on June 29th)
-We have removed bed throws for further reassurance of fresh bed linen.
- We have a sufficient supply of hand sanitisers, gloves, paper towels throughout the hotel.
- Disposable gloves are being worn by all our employees during food preparation & accommodation staff which are changed accordingly
- All door handles, handrails, counters and other touch points will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All tables will be thoroughly cleaned with antibacterial spray after each customer leaves.
- Each of our staff members will wash their hands after handling money and disposable gloves will be used.
- The Credit Card machines will be cleaned with antibacterial wipe after each use.
- All public bathroom cleaning cycles have been increased.
- Our GYM may not be open on June 29th in line with Government guidelines,
- Swimming Pool and areas adjoining – adjusted cleaning on a regular basis (cycles increased) Ladies and Gents changing room more stringently sanitised and cycles increased.
- Removed our Car park barrier to avoid unnecessary pressing of buttons at hotel car park.
-Our Bar & Restaurant areas are very spacious and seating arranged in line with social distancing guidelines. With our advantage of having a very large spacious ground floor we are using our Bar area, Lounges, Café and Restaurants for spacious comfortable dining.
We are currently awaiting government confirmation of maximum number of diners.
-Adjusted menus and stringent kitchen training procedures
What We Are Asking Our Customers To Do
- Please continue to wash your hands regularly and on entrance to the hotel.
- Please use contactless payments where possible.
- As advised by medical experts, please cough or sneeze into your arm/elbow (not hand).
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.
- If you feel ill or have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19, please follow HSE guidelines.
John & Brid O’Meara and the entire Management team look forward to welcoming our guests back from June 29th as we embrace the new Health and Safety procedures for everyone’s benefit.