Our Response to Covid - 19
We would like to reassure you that we are making every effort to protect our guests and employees
in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
What We Are Doing
We are already proud of our high standards of hygiene in the hotel and, but we have implemented additional measures
to help minimise the spread of COVID–19.
An external Audit has been completed by Cater Care Irelands leading Health and Safety Compliance Consultancy who specialise in Hotels and food operations. This resulted in further training and implementing more detailed and stringent measures
throughout every department of the hotel.
-The Hotel has a designated team monitoring and overseeing the implementation of daily tasks in each department.
- Sanitiser station at all entry points
- Hand Washing training carried out with all employees.
- We have circulated HSE & WHO Guidelines to ensure all correct procedures will be followed.
- Fully trained procedure for sanitising all hotel bedrooms after guest departure has been put in place.
-We have removed bed throws for further reassurance of fresh bed linen.
- We have a sufficient supply of hand sanitisers, gloves, paper towels throughout the hotel.
- Disposable gloves are being worn by all our employees during food preparation & accommodation staff which are changed accordingly
- All door handles, handrails, counters and other touch points will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All tables will be thoroughly cleaned with antibacterial spray after each customer leaves.
- Each of our staff members will wash their hands after handling money and disposable gloves will be used.
- The Credit Card machines will be cleaned with antibacterial wipe after each use.
- All public bathroom cleaning cycles have been increased.
- All gym equipment in our leisure centre will be cleaned with antibacterial spray on a regular basis (cycles increased) Ladies and Gents changing room more stringently sanitised and cycles increased
- Removed our Car park barrier to avoid unnecessary pressing of buttons at hotel car park
-Our Bar & Restaurant areas are spacious and our tables are now at least one metre apart. The Gastro Bar Menu will be served in the Bar and spacious Restaurant Lounge and we will allocate every second table in the restaurant lounge to allow a more comfortable social distance from other guests.
What We Are Asking Our Customers To Do
- Please continue to wash your hands regularly and on entrance to the hotel.
- Please use contactless payments where possible.
- As advised by medical experts, please cough or sneeze into your arm/elbow (not hand).
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.
- If you feel ill or have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19, please follow HSE guidelines.
John & Brid O’Meara and the entire management team would
like to thank you for your continued support during this challenging time.
As of now it’s business as usual at The Lahinch Coast Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you to the hotel.